We carry out the whole range of cleaning and maintenance of air conditioners of any type. The drainage is clogged, freon has disappeared, the air conditioner has stopped cooling, the indoor unit is flowing – it’s all for us. Our specialists will promptly detect and fix the problem. If you order service in a timely manner, then you will not even face the above problems!
Pros of servicing the air conditioner
Saving your budget. Maintenance of the air conditioner saves money, because clogged equipment overheats and consumes more electricity.
Saving time. By concluding an agreement with our company, you receive maintenance of the air conditioner on an ongoing basis. This means that you do not need to call a specialist every time. He will independently go to the facility at the time specified in the contract. In high season, you don’t have to wait weeks for a service queue to reach you.
Saving electricity. A dirty air conditioner overheats and consumes more electricity. The same phenomenon is inherent in air conditioners with a low level of freon.
Favorable microclimate. The air conditioner controls the comfortable temperature and humidity in the room. Some models filter the air from dust, viruses, allergens, and eliminate unpleasant odors. These conditions are only fulfilled if the air conditioner is regularly serviced. As a result, regular maintenance of the air conditioner is the key to the well-being and health of people who work or live indoors.
Convenience. We offer our clients an “all inclusive” service. The client does not need to be distracted from his business at all – the specialist knows when to go to the facility to service the air conditioner. He himself will check the necessary parameters of the air conditioner, perform cleaning, refuel with freon, and remove faults.
Consultation with a specialist. The HVAC engineer will answer all questions regarding the maintenance of the air conditioner. He will tell you how to use the air conditioner correctly, what possibilities it has, what nuances you should pay attention to.
What is included in the maintenance of the air conditioner?
- Drainage cleaning.
- Remote control testing.
- Consultation on issues related to the air conditioner.
- Equipment check in all operating modes.
- Cleaning the evaporator of the indoor unit with a bactericidal compound.
- Refueling or full refueling of the air conditioner with freon.
- Checking the freon line for tightness.
- Diagnostics of electrical control circuits.
- Stripping wire contacts, replacing fuses — if necessary.
- Checking the freon pressure in the system.
- Full check of the air conditioner for faults.
- Checking electric motors and fan blades.
- Diagnostics of electronics and automation of the outdoor unit.
- Checking the state of thermal insulation of freon lines.
- Monitoring the temperature at the inlet and outlet of the evaporator of the indoor unit.
- Checking the equipment for correct operation, developing a strategy for the operation of the air conditioner.
- Cleaning the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit with a brush, compressed air or “Karcher” – depends on the degree of contamination.
- Complex cleaning of the case, filters, air conditioner blinds with a steam generator.
- Inspection of brackets and other structures of outdoor and indoor units, removal of mechanical damage, if this does not require dismantling the air conditioner.
Why do you need an air conditioner service
Every year, the microclimate of large cities becomes more and more aggressive for a person in the summer. Because of the heat, it is simply unbearable to be in an apartment or office. Also, in recent years, the number of cars in our country has increased dramatically, which creates a large load on the air. In conditions of hot and polluted air, it is difficult to be not only for people, but also for equipment.
During one summer season, a thick layer of soot, dust, poplar fluff, dead insects can accumulate on the air conditioner. All this creates a thermal cushion, which leads to overheating of the equipment and blockage of the drainage system. If you do not carry out preventive cleaning of the air conditioner, after a year it will start to overheat and will soon fail altogether. In this regard, regular maintenance of the air conditioner is more a necessity than a whim.
Service maintenance of an air conditioner will deprive you of many problems. You do not need to be distracted by constant breakdowns and other troubles, as your air conditioner will always be in order. Call us or leave a request directly on our website. You can also order service on an ongoing basis. This service is convenient if your company has a lot of air conditioners.