Air Conditioner Installation
The company provides professional services for the installation of any air conditioners in private houses, apartments and offices. We work in Hartford and the Hartford area, providing in addition a full range of services for the maintenance of the climatic equipment.
By contacting Heating and Cooling Repair Hartford, you are guaranteed to receive impeccable service and prompt performance of all work on the installation of air conditioners. Thanks to the professionalism of our specialists, your air conditioner will serve for more than one year – without repair or malfunction.
Standard air conditioner installation
The following works are performed (2-4 hours):
- marking of installation points of the internal and external modules of the split system;
- drilling a hole on the front side of the premises (for conducting drainage and freon lines);
- installation of brackets holding the block;
- fixing the outdoor module directly under the window (without calling specialists for high-altitude work);
- laying of lines (communications between the blocks will not exceed 3 meters in length);
- installation of the indoor unit inside the room and connection to power supply (cable length with a plug is not more than 3 meters);
- connection of a freon line to both units of the air conditioner;
- starting and checking the operation of the air conditioner in all modes provided by the manufacturer;
- familiarizing the user with the rules for operating the split system;
- filling in the warranty card.
Two-stage installation of the air conditioner
STAGE I: The work of the first stage of the installation of the air conditioner must be completed before the start of the repair or construction planned in the premises.
- informing the client about the rules for using the system;
- determination, together with the client, of the scope of required work and final approval of the equipment;
- installation of communications and the refrigerant circuit (wall chasing may be required);
- taking into account the peculiarities of the connection, electricians lead the cable to the outdoor or indoor unit;
- installation of fasteners or a stand to secure the unit;
- installation of an external module;
- drainage organization.
It is extremely important that the communications taken out of the wall after the first stage of installation are not subjected to bending and deformation. Otherwise, there is a great risk of refrigerant leakage and incorrect operation of the split system. Any damage can lead to negative consequences for the equipment and unforeseen repair costs.
STAGE II: The second stage of the air conditioner installation begins after the completion of the repair and finishing work in the room:
- installation of the indoor unit on the inner wall of the room;
- connecting the track to the indoor unit;
- evacuation of the entire system after installation of both units (a vacuum pump connected to the service valve completely evacuates the air and the impurities and moisture contained in it);
- testing the device for operability and delivery of the performed work;
- recommendations to the client regarding the rules for operating the air conditioner.
Such work is considered to be the dirtiest and time consuming.
Standard installation of the outdoor unit
When installing split systems, it is customary to use schemes that are in demand among both customers and specialists. They allow you to ensure that both units of the air conditioner are optimally positioned to achieve the manufacturer’s proposed efficiency and compliance with installation rules. There are cases when the characteristics of the premises or other characteristics force us to find individual solutions. In such cases, you will have to move away from standard schemes. Our engineers are able to carry out installation in the most difficult cases so that the equipment will work as expected and the client will be satisfied.
Non-standard air conditioner installation
Unlike a standard installation, you may need to:
- use additional equipment;
- assistance of an alpinist, aerial platform, ladders;
- diversion of drainage and freon lines into the sewer;
- partial dismantling of double-glazed windows, etc.