Install Ducts & Vents
Install Ducts & Vents
Our team of professionals provides a full range of services in the field of air conditioning, ventilation, heating. From the creation of an energy efficient project to the maintenance and repair of equipment.
Every year our staff grows professionally and improves in order to provide the highest quality services for our clients and partners. We are ready to provide an operational solution to problems related to climates in multi-storey buildings, factories, offices and private cottages.
We cooperate with all well-known manufacturers of climatic technology. All work is provided with a guarantee.
The main task of installing ventilation is a comfortable stay of people in the room. Sanitary and hygienic requirements are imposed on air indicators, since exceeding the optimal level of temperature, humidity and other indicators affect human health.
- Ventilation provides air exchange: fresh air inflow and contaminated air removal.
- The system reduces the level of carbon dioxide concentration by replacing it with a fresh stream from the street.
- Inlet air preparation – pre-cleaning, heating or cooling.
- Maintaining optimal humidity- prevents the emergence and development of pathogenic microflora.
Installation of ventilation: stages of work
For servicing shopping and office centers, industrial premises and other types of buildings, a ducted ventilation system is used. This method implies the presence of a significant number of branched air ducts, which ensures the removal of dirty air and the supply of clean air from any point in the room.
Preparation – work begins with the study of project documentation. It is recommended to entrust the design and installation of ducts and vents to one organization, this will minimize errors and speed up the process. The engineer inspects the object for construction preparation: access to the installation of ventilation equipment, laying of air ducts, the location of holes and other nuances;
- Layout and preparation of holes, laying of air ducts and highways;
- Holes are made in the air ducts for decorative ventilation grilles and diffusers;
- Assembly, sealing, insulation, installation of air ducts and fittings. The permissible length of the assembled structure is 6m.
- Installation of exhaust fans, supply units in predetermined places. For supply units, a filtration system is assembled, noise mufflers, fire dampers and flexible inserts are installed;
- Supply and exhaust devices are mounted on brackets using fasteners;
- Connection of ventilation elements to the air duct system;
- Installation of decorative grilles and diffusers;
- Assembly of the ventilation control panel – automatic machines and wires, sockets;
- Installation of automation;
- Launching, testing and checkout.
Exhaust ventilation installation
The system is completed with:
- A fan, due to which the waste masses are removed from the room, mounted in a specially made ventilation duct;
- Air duct network;
- Ventilation grilles.
- Exhaust and supply ventilation of premises, with their separate installation, but combined use, are carefully balanced in advance in terms of performance, so that there is no imbalance between removal and supply.
Installation of supply ventilation
Designed to supply clean air to the room. The equipment includes:
- Air intake device;
- Coarse filters;
- Air supply device (fan).
Installation of ductless ventilation
This option is mounted on the roof, directly above the room for which it is intended (workshop, shopping center). For premises with a smaller area, placement in window (door) openings is provided. Air ducts in such networks are initially absent.
Depending on the coverage area, the systems are classified into local and general exchange.
General exchange systems provide full air exchange in the entire (option, part) room, evenly removing the exhaust air using exhaust fans. The supply of a net inflow of equal volume is carried out using compulsory devices.
Local ventilation significantly reduces the required volume of air exchange (if removed locally). Separates the contaminated stream and quickly removes it (at minimum costs).
Installation of emergency ventilation
For premises where technological processes can cause unauthorized release of significant volumes of hazardous substances, it is advisable to install forced emergency ventilation.
- Types of emergency devices:
- Additional exhaust fans;
- Emergency exhaust fans installed in addition to the main network;
Separate emergency equipment, turns on when the main one is inoperative.